www.pieweb.com
EREMA
Leading plastics recycling plant specialist acquires majority stake in Italy's Plasmac
Erema (Ansfelden / Austria; www.erema.at ) has acquired a 60% stake in Plasmac (Busto Arsizio / Italy) for an undisclosed amount. The remaining 40% of ...

Please note:

Access to this website requires a valid login!

Test PIEWeb now

48 hours of free access, without obligation
Always up-to-date
and available
24/7
More about
© 2019 by Plastics Information Europe, Bad Homburg
Date of print: 12/11/2019
Ref: gzwblq3mag1opk2sb5uvfpr5
KIVBHI
All rights reserved.
Access und use is subject to our terms of use.
URL: https://pieweb.plasteurope.com/default.aspx?pageid=199&docid=241692